Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Should add a new stat

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 10 2011 3:34 PM (6 replies)
  • thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 4:44 PM

I know this is talked about all of the time but an easy way to know who was going to finish the round would be if WGT would add Rounds started next to Rounds completed in each players stats so it would be easy to tell the quitters from the finishers.......I'm just sayin......

• ocaisin
    24 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 4:59 PM
    what about if wgt disconnects u ,happens al the time.
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 5:27 PM

That should be Match or Alternate Play rounds not completed.

• Alligatorjake
    4 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 6:12 PM

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE! I'M SICK & TIRED OF QUITTERS! I'VE STARTED A HAND WRITTEN NO PLAY LIST. IF THERE WAS A TOOL IN PLACE THEY WOULD HAVE TO STOP QUITTING OR NO ONE WOULD PLAY THEM!!!!

• thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 1:14 PM

Thats a good point about getting disconnected...but most of the time after someone quits you can tell by their profile comments it's not accidental...

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 2:40 PM

I agree but only for group play, not when playing alone. That's the minimum for showing good sportsmanship.

I've sunk almost 80$ so far for premium balls. I won't wear off (and run the risk of losing) those expensive goodies for a game that started as a nightmare. Unless I play with others of course. I'd say that 90% of the time, there's at least one quitter in the foursome, and 50% of the times, a second one quits.

Rob 

• thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 3:34 PM

I totally agree with that.....

RSS