Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to stop slow loads

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 5 2016 2:54 AM (4 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2016 12:24 PM

Slow loads or no loads are caused by too many cookies on your browser,and Yes some are files but bottom line is that they all go as cookies numbers of cookies on your browser and if over a certain number (fire fox is 12 ) and I get problems if that number is higher so I clear them around that number all the time..weather they are cookies or files... clicking on X logo will reset round for ya and you have no errors but it will only get you through the round you are on..but the cookie problem will still be there on your next round..but If you clear your cookies when to many slow loads and other errors..(meter jumps)...show up on a regular basis like I do..you will eventually get no more slow loads or errors I do not and have not for over 6 years so it does work..all browsers do clearing of  cookies differently 0then say fire fox may do it and that is the browser I use.. if you clear the browser after so many rounds played the right way you will not get any problems till they need to be cleared again..but you need to cleared the right way to make the fix stay..it is at least a two step process to clear them right.. you will know you did it right when your next round starts back at default..meaning everything will be reset.. you then just put your options for the round back on for your game play thru the menu/options thing..but if you do not see that all is reset..you did not clear them right and those problems u had will persist and get worse

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2016 1:06 PM

FWIW you only get 1 session cookie on the browser when you play, the rest are flash files, the game doesn't require other cookies to play....

If I only cleaned the cookies and temp files 1-2 times a month my meter would be unplayable....cleaning it daily and rebooting the PC makes it smooth as silk for a few rounds...

If anything, not clearing out cookies/temp files will make it load slower....

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2016 1:20 PM

theshortdriver:
    I put a post on here I think a while back..but I have had trouble finding it..and figure if I cant find it,no one else can see it to read it either..Ha Ha..here it is again for all to see on this forum...if I do one day come across the other post I will delete it

Here's a Tip for you to track it down. With 88 posts, should not be to hard. If you click on the green "My Discussions"  below the FAQ, it will list all your posts                 ---->>>>>>

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2016 1:45 PM

Yep I got it..but I am only saying this as it worked for me so it is in my brain that this will work for everyone..if not well so be it..I only tried to help ..I am sure others including you have your own solutions

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2016 2:54 AM

no comment

RSS