Help › Forums

Re: Watching videos for free credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 26 2016 1:20 PM (8 replies)
  • elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 9:32 AM

Hi.

I'm Elk86305. I'm a 72 year old male that lives on SS. I love WGT but really can't afford to buy credits to replace the balls that WGT eats up on me.

I rely on watching videos to earn the credits I need to buy the Max slow meter balls I use since the others are way too fast for an old man. I tried the surveys but I guess they don't want poor people to take them.

Lately instead of videos to watch a "Answer the three question" screen comes up. I have yet to get them right so no credits there.

The carousel only allows 6 credits a day and the videos there usually say "Sorry, no more videos"...

So...I haven't been playing much lately.

Please!!!! Someone get rid of the Trivia and get back to videos.

E. Knight

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 12:39 PM

Hey Elk, check your inventory mate. There should be a few sleeves in there to help you along.                                                                                                                                                         Happy hitting, Ade

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 1:20 PM

I don't know what to say !!

I had not even considered that someone might gift me any balls. I just want to watch videos, not have to answer stupid questions to get a free credit (What do the flags of UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc. look like. How the h___ would I know???. I know England, Canada, Australia and the US...that's about it).

Thanks so much Ade. I'll think of this post when I'm playing from now on.

Best Regards.

El

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 7:26 PM

Elk,

Just open another window and use your search bar , type in the question and the answer comes up in the first few google results. Answer the questions, get the creds, and best of all, it gets it out of your way and back to the vids, they won't keep giving it to you.

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 7:47 PM

Of course.

I feel kinda stupid right now....Old age I guess.

Thank you all

Elk

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 11:04 AM

I don't believe it.

I get through the three questions then they want me to post something to Facebook before I get my credits. Why is this sh__ on WGT.

I don't post anything to Facebook. Yes I have an account there, but the site is so complicated and so infantile I never go there...and don't intend to unless my IQ drops down to under 50.

Back to the carousel.

elk

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 12:08 PM

elk86305:

I don't know what to say !!

I had not even considered that someone might gift me any balls. I just want to watch videos, not have to answer stupid questions to get a free credit (What do the flags of UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc. look like. How the h___ would I know???. I know England, Canada, Australia and the US...that's about it).

Thanks so much Ade. I'll think of this post when I'm playing from now on.

Best Regards.

El

You are more than welcome  :o)

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 10:36 AM

Hi Ya'll

A new problem has come up.

I've been watching the videos that come up under the carousel (after I do those). Two days ago they switched to "Spanish".

How do I get them back to English???

Elk

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 1:20 PM

Hi

I gotta reply to my own problem. It's not what I said it was.

The advertising is just taking me to www.telemundo.com.

Is there any way to tell it not to go there anymore?

Elk

RSS