Re: Enough

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 21 2016 10:42 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2016 3:34 PM

ryhope06:

what does she have to say to mean no then???

^^^^^...he does have a point.

I think I already sent Lily the quote from Stephen Hawking (he's apparently a smarty pants from England), but he stated that even he continues to find women a mystery. He went on to say that some mysteries are best left unsolved. 

I think I'll go with Dr. Hawking on this one.:)

ct

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2016 5:29 PM

Between you and Me No means No and thats No Mystery wich is another No if your counting.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2016 5:43 PM

My wife said "FU pal" twice today........Translate plzz all those that know. Is that a Yes...no..maybe or perhaps ? 

Nvm.....I think I know.

Little Girl Gives The Middle Finger

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2016 6:52 PM

Romax:

My wife said "FU pal" twice today........Translate plzz all those that know. Is that a Yes...no..maybe or perhaps ? 

Nvm.....I think I know.

Ross...you never mentioned that you could read sign language..:)

I generally take flying kitchen utensils to mean "No"...I guess it always boils down to interpretation based on the times...Back in the day it was called romantic pursuit... today it's referred to as stalking ...sigh

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2016 8:51 PM

ryhope06:

what does she have to say to mean no then???

Well, we can't ask Confucius (dead, I heard), but it may be along the same line when J P Morgan was asked about the cost of the "Corsair", his amazing yacht. He said something like "if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it". Same kinda deal. If you have to ask, you are a rank amateur, way over your head...out of your league. Take the no as a maybe so you will have something to play with when you get home.

~ SP ~

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 4:00 AM

M1 Confucius says NO the gameing is not fixed yet and thats not a Maybe.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 4:06 AM

Romax:

Nvm.....I think I know.

Wow! Your wife looks pretty young!  My wife wants to know what facial moisturizer she uses.

• System3
    47 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 7:53 AM

When the phone dont ring you know its WGT

Montrose1:

I have enough of wgt the game is now hopless, you don't know when you are going to get to finish a game or you are going to get kicked out and not getting back in on time.Give me a call when you repair the problems you obviously have had for months now, thank you

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:19 AM

ryhope06:

seriously   what does she have to say to mean no?

If you hear a Southern Woman say "Oh Hell No", that means two things:

1)  Not in this life time

2)  Run for your life

Phred952

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 10:42 AM

System3:

When the phone dont ring you know its WGT

Montrose1:

I have enough of wgt the game is now hopless, you don't know when you are going to get to finish a game or you are going to get kicked out and not getting back in on time.Give me a call when you repair the problems you obviously have had for months now, thank you

Only in a wgt thread would we go from lack of game playability to a 5 yr old(?) flipping the bird...lol

• PAGES
RSS