Sun, Apr 3 2016 12:07 PM (8 replies)
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:16 AM

THANKS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:19 AM

Heh, a level 101 Champion begging. This should get some good responses.........

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:22 AM

probably, just asking im poor .not really begging

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:48 AM

Top clubs and L90 balls and struggling in RGs.................A new putter won't be the difference, just need to edge your game forward a bit. Or find more MPC suckers ?  IF you do that?? Not encouraging the latter, but it all goes on.

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 10:51 AM

thanks jim i need to edge game way forward lol 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 11:40 AM

Unless you just fancy a new toy it's not the issue between you and doing v well in RGs.  

Stats here can be, well, as not much use as a not much use thing.  Scores though are not what you want obviously.  Your GIR and 1 putts are not as flash as they should be for RG standard, and so that is an expensive experience looking quick.

Looking again real quick you swap ball types faster than I change my socks.  OK not tricky as once a month for that here - whether I need to or not LOL

Seriously though unless you are really into this with real exact mapping for each ball you are killing yours elf doing that with your clubs especially.  Even with exact mapping that can get confusing for anyone..............Choose one ball and L61 or L81 is loads for most, and don't swap unless a who cares A/S and then try not to pay too much attention...........One really well mapped club / ball combo is the way for most of us.  Want to progress (arguable term) to the L90 ball and change everything, and drill down even more with even greater mapping fine..........Being kind as like YJ said you may get some other reactions:)

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 11:50 AM

i hear you jim thanks for the info will use it.lev.90 ball im bad with just using them up, lev 61 and 81 are my fav.yes i just prefer the nike trying to get most of clubs nike .really appreciate the info .im never over 5 bucks in account i would never ask for something if i could buy it.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 12:04 PM

thekidispure:

i cant afford new nike putter will someone buy it for me m1 level 101 nike putter come on got to be a kind soul out there wgt.

Try watching videos & save up for it.

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 12:07 PM

i will try thank you.

RSS