Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I find this very sceptical

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 21 2016 1:02 AM (1 replies)
  • vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 12:54 AM

I understand WGT owns this site & when you complete an offer for free credits they do not get payed out .I understand WGT claims they supposedly do not control 3rd party advertisers but when WGT charges the 3rd party sites to advertise on WGTs website I believe they DO have a responsibility to make sure these 3rd party site pay out the credits they offer. Seems more like a scam for these sites to just gather your personal information so they can sell them to telemarketers. I do know WGT charges to advertise here because I had a friend of mine contact WGT about advertising here and they said the charge would be $30,000.00 dollars, so don't tell me WGT is not making a huge profit. Just a very disillusioned player here. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 1:02 AM

This has been discussed 100's of times in here and you're right, it isn't fair. There is only one solution to this problem -  Live with it or leave them alone.

p.s. (Grammar Police alert!) - You can't find something skeptical, you can, however, be skeptical about your findings.

RSS