Forums

Help › Forums

Re: country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 22 2016 12:56 PM (1 replies)
  • greybeard123
    18 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 10:56 AM

looking for country club with active members, i play every day prefer a high level club, im at master level level 90.

greybeard123   message me if interested

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2016 12:56 PM

Hi greybeard,

Have you ever thought about joining a WGT League.  We are the biggest and most organized league playing WGT.  We have nightly Tourneys every nite of all sorts, we have a major Tourney every couple months where members donate WGT credits for our players to win.  There is also plenty of open games to be played in the league.  We also have a Country Club associated with our league.  We do use a voice chat(Team Speak) so that you can chat with other players as you play.  Our tourneys unlike WGT or CC tourneys you dont play by yourself , you play with other players.  We have a great league of players, no quitters.  If this may interest you I have sent you our website address(Below), check us out and feel free to join.  If you have any further questions Please feel free to add me on your friends list, invite me to a game and I can tell you more.  Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon.

DivatDown

Dave

Head Admin/OCGL Ladder League

Our website Address:   www.ocgleague.com

RSS