Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cheaters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 5 2016 6:01 AM (5 replies)
  • browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 6:47 AM

Why does Wgt allow cheaters on here? By this i mean a player level 6, starter clubs, & a hack with a 56 Average? There is no way this is possible  !! Why is it allowed??????

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 9:06 AM

If you would like to report a player, please contact customer service with their username.

_CHAMPION

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 12:36 PM

browneyes1994:

Why does Wgt allow cheaters on here? By this i mean a player level 6, starter clubs, & a hack with a 56 Average? There is no way this is possible  !! Why is it allowed??????

In defense of WGT Champ's earlier comment......    the amount of "cheaters", "multi's" on WGT  has become a staggering number, I dare say should WGT place every employee on an effort to find, and rid of all the multi accounts and cheaters...they would never be able to keep up on a daily basis.....  this being said, and until WGT implements  a registration program that filters these scumbags.......  the best thing to do is report such to customer service, they will eventually get around to determining the status of the account.  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 4:35 PM

Well, they could start by simply going 

here

Their in place software that chooses the spotlight folk does a pretty good job.

If they haven't played in a while, just go to stats. I just did and found a guy who's played 27 holes total. 3 eagles and 24 birds. Not bad, huh? 

Another not quite so good only got 1 eagle in his first 18 holes. 

Hi Ho.

• Yiannis1970
    3,284 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 6:01 AM

Natural born talents...

RSS