Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Finding a player on wgt

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 1 2016 11:37 AM (3 replies)
  • PeterGirling
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 7:18 AM

Hi.I wonder if anyone could tell me how to get in contact with someone you have just played a game with?. The reason being my opponent obviously had a problem with his meter and his drive went 6 yards. I wanted to even things up and thought that by being timed out on two occasions I would be penalised 1 shot.. unfortunately I was disqualified and forfeited the match and would like to be able to explain this to him. Any help regartding this would be very welcome. Cheeres

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 10:08 AM

You must know his user name or at least the beginning. Then you can look him up at the "Community" tab.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 10:30 AM

PeterGirling:

Hi.I wonder if anyone could tell me how to get in contact with someone you have just played a game with?. The reason being my opponent obviously had a problem with his meter and his drive went 6 yards. I wanted to even things up and thought that by being timed out on two occasions I would be penalised 1 shot.. unfortunately I was disqualified and forfeited the match and would like to be able to explain this to him. Any help regartding this would be very welcome. Cheeres

In future, a better way to "even" things up is to simply concede a hole to him or her. You find that option on your LH menu tab when playing. 

• PeterGirling
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 11:37 AM

I just wanted to give a shot back not concede an hole but thanks for your help

RSS