Forums

Help › Forums

Re: equipment

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 19 2016 2:36 AM (4 replies)
  • MCary3
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 10:33 PM

Its ridiculous that I cant get upgraded equipment without having to buy something .I have been on here long enough to know that starter equipment aint gonna cut it. Help me out here

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 1:56 PM

Welcome to WGT!! You will find answers to most of your questions by using the SEARCH box on the right side of the Forum screen >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Your choices:

1. Buy credits with a credit/debit card

2. Buy credits with a few selected specialty cards (Subway, CVS)

3. Earn credits to spend in the Pro Shop.

A number of "long timers" (like Lonniescott711) say that they have never bought any credits. They do Surveys and watch videos. At the top of your screen is the title GET CREDITS. Click on it then select EARN FREE CREDITS & do what you must.

Good Luck!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:10 PM

MCary3:
    Help me out here

It's simple: Just don't log in any more.

Or, try to get credits from social welfare.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:36 PM

I thought the same today when i walked past the till and Sheila The Peeler (dont ask....its to do with the skin i have in my bag when she packs it),  said "ow, georgeous" (bad skin, good eyesight), "you gotta pay for that ya freak".

Cant get owt for nowt, its a damn disgrace, i muttered whilst chomping on my half eaten pickled orange.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2016 2:36 AM

bubbsboy:

I thought the same today when i walked past the till and Sheila The Peeler (dont ask....its to do with the skin i have in my bag when she packs it),  said "ow, georgeous" (bad skin, good eyesight), "you gotta pay for that ya freak".

Cant get owt for nowt, its a damn disgrace, i muttered whilst chomping on my half eaten pickled orange.

ROFLMAO!

You win the Internet today!

RSS