Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys for free gold do NOT work

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 22 2016 3:33 AM (3 replies)
  • Budarooski
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 8:05 PM

I have spent the last two hours doing surveys and not one has paid!  Even the simple Tide one where you are supposed to request free samples and get 269 gold "in one minute" doesn't work.

Has anyone gotten their gold for a survey?

Also, you're supposed to get 60 gold for installing Pharaohs Slots on an iPad...did it and played it for 30 minutes and didn't get paid.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:21 AM

Have you contacted the company that placed these offers? If you are playing only on your iPad you will need to contact TrialPay by selecting the "?" on the offers page. 

_CHAMPION

• Budarooski
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 9:55 AM

Honestly, I think WGT is pulling a scam on us.  They're not verifying if these survey's actually pay out.  

WGTChampion:

Have you contacted the company that placed these offers? If you are playing only on your iPad you will need to contact TrialPay by selecting the "?" on the offers page. 

_CHAMPION

Also, many of the surveys never seem to end...eventually you get to a page where there is no more Continue button and you're stuck.  Your only option is to exit out, and you'll get a message "Exit and  you lose your credits"...but there is no other option.

It really irks me to spend so much time doing these survey's only to get screwed.

RSS