Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT's Revenue ( WOW! )

Wed, Jun 22 2016 9:15 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 6:01 AM

And after all the money they make have they fixed the disconnect problem's the computer freeze problem  the unexpected error problems ??  The answer is a BIG NO. They reply with 3 answers , #1 we are aware of the problem, #2 we are working on it. #3 it is your fault not ours.  But they do have a  have the announcer talking bull. Hit a shot 100 ft from cup says nice shot .  lol   Guess they don't know the saying you have to spend money to make money. Now i will hear from the wgt Gang If don't like it leave.  Write them leave note Blah blah blah.  I do tell them the problems.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 6:48 AM

"As a matter fact, there's more people playing now than four years ago. So, we can safely surmise the dollar figures are even higher now than then."

I'm not 100% sure on this ^^^.  WGT has developed a lot of glitches over the past 4 years. There may even be fewer active players as a result. Only way to accurately know is to see their books...and that ain't gonna happen.

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 9:15 AM

tjune2016:

And after all the money they make have they fixed the disconnect problem's the computer freeze problem  the unexpected error problems ??  The answer is a BIG NO. They reply with 3 answers , #1 we are aware of the problem, #2 we are working on it. #3 it is your fault not ours.  But they do have a  have the announcer talking bull. Hit a shot 100 ft from cup says nice shot .  lol   Guess they don't know the saying you have to spend money to make money. Now i will hear from the wgt Gang If don't like it leave.  Write them leave note Blah blah blah.  I do tell them the problems.

I'm not sure if I am part of the "wgt gang", but I won't tell you to leave. What you have stated is true, but it's been said ad nauseum. You have supposedly been on this site for 3 months?..there have been folks on here for years saying the same thing.

With no viable competition (that I am aware of), wgt doesn't really need to do anything. People either put up with the game problems, or they find a hobby more satisfying to them. 

ct

• PAGES
RSS