Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just don't make them like they used to..

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 4 2016 5:14 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 10:12 PM

Tier is overrated

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 2:00 AM

JSmithers:

Trying to get a game with a Legend is like pulling teeth.  I've never been booted from so many games than I have in the last 2 months.   Maybe I'm crazy but the way I'm wired I'd always want to play someone who is ranked above me to prove myself to show them what I'm made of.  The Legend Tier has gone soft.  Toughen up Legends and don't be afraid of a challenge.

i m here :))

we already played ..and i have to say he wasnt worried about playng a champs ..he s good enuff to beat us ..wait to get the champs Tier ..no more mp lol

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 8:10 AM

JSmithers:

Ok ok ok ok.  Let me break this down a little bit more.  When I go to matchplay challenge or skins game challenge and all that pop up are legends or I get put in 15 different Legend lobbies and get booted from them all.  All I was asking is where are your balls. This is not me complaining.  I'm just curious.

lonniescott711 although we don't know each other I sent you a friend request so that maybe I can get a game with you.  Since you don't know me or how I play I figured we could get a round or two in.  I never quit btw.  I'm not afraid of any player in this game.  Will some beat me.. sure. But not without me giving them a fight.  I've played Champions who are some of the best in the game. Hope to see you soon out on the course.

Sorry but no need to waste your time in playing me . I dont play M/P or A/S mainly due to all of the game issues . The slow loading disconnects and all of the other issues as well . I had tried in the past with friends but just too much of a headache for me Maybe when WGT decidees to fix some of these issues I may give it a try again but until then its single play stroke play for me .

Besides you dont want to play me I`m a casual player . I dont play for credits only for fun and I have nothing to prove to anyone . You have 134 players on your friends list its hard to believe that you cant get a game . .

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 5:14 PM

JSmithers:
    All I was asking is where are your balls

'beg your pardon?

• PAGES
RSS