Re: Dallas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 12 2016 3:23 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 5:26 PM

Lobsterboy:

Guns are the problem full stop wake up people . .

If your city made list, share the news by embedding the “MO Safest Cities” badge on your site. Click here to get the code, then just copy and paste. ——————————————————————————————————

1. Ballwin

Topping the charts as Missouri’s safest city is the town of Ballwin. Residents sleep safe and sound knowing their well-trained police department is ready to tackle anything they’re confronted with. Programs headed by the police department range from helping senior citizens who live alone to youth ride-a-longs aimed at keeping kids on the right track.

And we aren’t the only ones to notice Ballwin Police Department’s handiwork. One of the best places to live according Money Magazine in 2013, Ballwin continues to grow and enrich the lives of its residents each year. Even though this city has over 30,000 tenants, it maintains one of the lowest crime rates in the country. That combined with quality public education, multiple state parks and endless community activities makes Ballwin a premier Missouri city.

The surrounding municipalities are all in the top 15 safest the adjoining town being 6th, at least it was until this a$$hole decided to drive through it!

The suspect, Antonio Taylor, a 31-year-old black man who was paroled in 2015 after serving time on a federal weapons charge, was charged with assault of a police officer, armed criminal action and a felon in possession of a firearm, St. Louis County

Why does this bother me so much!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 11:09 PM

Prayers go out to the families

Jesus had a hard time getting his words through,

I bet he would not love guns !

In the US he just might have been slaughtered by the police .

Stop Bending the bible , those that live by the gun die by the gun.

A simple wote no to guns!  Enough innocent people have died.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 12:07 AM

You are from Denmark, or so your flag indicates, in your country's not so distant past they were part and parcel of the vikings.  Of course the vikings were well known to slaughter all who opposed them, or would not agree to be a slave.

They didn't have guns then.  No one voted to end the rule of the vikings either.

Denmark to this day still controls vassel states that were made to submit to Danish Royal Rule.

History will bare this out.  Those in control will force those not in control to submit, or to revolt.  Those who chose to not submitt will be eliminated.  

In our present day to day existance most people of any country do try to co-exist without the use of violence.  Sometimes it even succeeds.  My Nickle.

ps:  I choose not to enter into any form of argument, when jesus, and/or the bible is used as a $hit stir stick.  It's also against T & A.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 12:58 AM

lee22sharon:

You are from Denmark, or so your flag indicates, in your country's not so distant past they were part and parcel of the vikings.  Of course the vikings were well known to slaughter all who opposed them, or would not agree to be a slave.

They didn't have guns then.  No one voted to end the rule of the vikings either.

Denmark to this day still controls vassel states that were made to submit to Danish Royal Rule.

History will bare this out.  Those in control will force those not in control to submit, or to revolt.  Those who chose to not submitt will be eliminated.  

In our present day to day existance most people of any country do try to co-exist without the use of violence.  Sometimes it even succeeds.  My Nickle.

ps:  I choose not to enter into any form of argument, when jesus, and/or the bible is used as a $hit stir stick.  It's also against T & A.

We vikings have joined every war the US has asked us to join !

golf, afghanistan, Iraq, libya etc.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 1:03 AM

siggipj76:

lee22sharon:

We vikings have joined every war the US has asked us to join !

golf, afghanistan, Iraq, libya etc.

Point taken, and thank you for your service.  my nickle

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2016 2:34 PM

Turn off the politics folks - we all want to live in peace. This site is for Golf!

Let's play golf & push the politics to the Blogger sites (populated by people who are smarter than the rest of us - after all - they KNOW ALL OF THE ANSWERS) RIGHT?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 9:55 AM

You are in error It is labeled the 19th hole!  Anything goes, as long as it doesn't violate the T&A of wgt.  All of the other forum choices DO relate to golf take your pick,  my nickle,

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 3:23 PM

If anyone sees Lily, tell her I'm still alive.  Those a-holes sure messed up my work schedule though.

Stay home and protest, dammit.

• PAGES
RSS