Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 15 2016 8:14 PM (3 replies)
  • tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 6:32 AM

I had a member play in the Clash and they received 0 points for doing so !!! On top of it they wasted a super pass. I sent a note to wgt but maybe someone on here can help also    ty.

• DidEyeDoit
    496 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 3:01 AM

It has been happening quite a bit over at least the last  3 to 4  clash events, WGT are aware of the problem (yes it happened to me also) & are suppose to be trying to fix it.

Not much else can be done about it "sigh"

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:47 PM

DidEyeDoit?

Nope, you didn't. I did.

If you're going to use my artwork, and claim it as your own, at least make a decent job of the plaque ffs.

I can show you how - might even teach you how to remove the background colour...

;)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 8:14 PM

DidEyeDoit:
    It has been happening quite a bit over at least the last  3 to 4  clash events

It's been around since Clash #4, which was on Dec. 13/14, 2014.

DidEyeDoit:
    WGT are aware of the problem (yes it happened to me also) & are suppose to be trying to fix it.
    Supposed, yes. For 19 months and 24 events now.

DidEyeDoit:
    Not much else can be done about it "sigh"

Yes it can. It's one of the oh-so-common users' workarounds:

To avoid it, do not use the "play again" function in a Clash. Rather go back to the CC screen and initiate a new game.

To fix it, quit the game when you observe it. Any free pass will be there to use them again, and you shouldn't buy passes anyway (dunno what happens to those).

RSS