Forums

Help › Forums

Re: floating golf balls

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:57 PM (6 replies)
  • owei
    11 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 5:49 AM

Hi all i think it,s time for the game to have floating golf balls..as there are a lot of water hazerds,and golf balls cost so much..so can the developers of the game please introduce,floating golf balls.at a little extra cost ..or just remove the water...lolol

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:16 PM

I'm sure there's lots of things WGT could do to make the game less realistic.  Like a mulligan button for do overs and the credits are deducted from our account...or maybe the option to select a wider hole when putting.  Better yet, picking our score without playing so we can have a life (smile).

Joey

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:58 PM

Joeyola:

I'm sure there's lots of things WGT could do to make the game less realistic.  Like a mulligan button for do overs and the credits are deducted from our account...or maybe the option to select a wider hole when putting.  Better yet, picking our score without playing so we can have a life (smile).

Joey

LOL!

• Timfy67
    37 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:37 AM

Joeyola:

Joey

Actually, a mulligan button would be great in practise mode... it would enable you to try the exact same shot with a variety of clubs/techniques to help figure out what works best for you

• ODB2046
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:41 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......This is great..

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 7:08 AM

Why  is it as soon as you buy or get gifted Balls they go outta bounds or in the water!!

Ive always used the  ones wgt  give you,but was  gifted some yesterday and guess whata/  yes they get  lost.

weird.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:57 PM

EDIT:

I think what happens sometimes, as 99.99% of golf is played between the ears, is we tighten up or over think under the pressure of losing expensive balls.  Because to this, we can actually play worse than when we use the free balls.  In other words, unless we play without worry, expensive balls may not help.

Joey

RSS