Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT blocked players

Wed, Jul 13 2016 5:34 PM (7 replies)
  • eldorado1969
    224 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 3:02 PM

Hy WGT. I must say thank you to you that youre blocked some players here, they are working with a manipulation software. I hope you find some more they are not working corectly here. 

But otherway, stop the VEM frustration in the game. Youre page is ervery more a big shame about you. 

Regards 

Eldorado 

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 3:43 PM

Hi

55 ranked rounds and you are taking about VEM frustrations!   O dear....

Peter

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 4:08 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

Peter

Was thinking the same thing.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,894 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 4:06 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi

Peter

The post composer is a member of the CC I belong to and was part of a CC post from another member who had mysterious wind issues...judged the proper distance, victor, etc...and still was way off from the flag. One of the top members mentioned VEM as a possible reason....and things took off!

The next 10 posts were about this "VEM" monster! Nobody had heard about it (well, none of the responders did), so they look it up here in the BIG FORUM, and found all kinds of dreadful info about it! Yikes!!!

Personally, I ignore it (heck, you can't do anything about it). Do your "figuring", hit the ding, and you'll be pretty damn close!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 4:45 PM

DuFussMcGoo:
    The next 10 posts were about this "VEM" monster! Nobody had heard about it (well, none of the responders did), so they look it up here in the BIG FORUM, and found all kinds of dreadful info about it! Yikes!!!

LOL. VEM tends to do that to those that go by what they see others ranting about. It's pretty much harmless as far as the game goes, it just keeps you in line with your ability. Play like you would for real and it all makes sense.  :-)

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,894 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 4:55 PM

One thing I have noticed, and I don't know if it's "VEM" related...when I'm playing well, my putts drop even though I slightly mis-hit the ball. Drives bounce in the fairway, and the longer I play the round, the "luckier" I get. I'm thinkin this VEM works both ways, but it's those nasty games that we remember.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 5:14 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

One thing I have noticed, and I don't know if it's "VEM" related...when I'm playing well, my putts drop even though I slightly mis-hit the ball. Drives bounce in the fairway, and the longer I play the round, the "luckier" I get. I'm thinkin this VEM works both ways, but it's those nasty games that we remember.

Yes, VEM can be your friend, as well as frustrate the living hell outta ya at other times. I also notice during AS matches, one team is firing at flags and dropping tuff putts early, then after 4-5 holes, the "luck" switches to the other team....just sayin'......

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 5:34 PM

YankeeJim:

DuFussMcGoo:

LOL. VEM tends to do that to those that go by what they see others ranting about. It's pretty much harmless as far as the game goes, it just keeps you in line with your ability. Play like you would for real and it all makes sense.  :-)

+1     here

RSS