Help › Forums

Re: ...coming soon...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:02 AM (2 replies)
  • twintig
    409 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 12:02 AM

hi WGT,

bank is coming soon? Since how many months?

The idea was great. So clubs would be able to share prices for club-championships aso. But after some months this idea should be realized now.

Level benefits for Level 17 and more ... coming soon? Since how many months?

Many clubs actually reached level 19, but there were no level-benefits from level 17 on. So why should I buy a pass since my club reached level 16?

So players enthusiasm for buying passes ... coming (back) soon - perhaps...

btw.: if there was no better equipment to buy at level 99, I don't need to change. For me meter speed 5,0 is the one and only standard notwithstanding any other values...

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:02 AM

Hallo Landsmann,

twintig:
    bank is coming soon? Since how many months?

[...]

Level benefits for Level 17 and more ... coming soon? Since how many months?

Both has been "soon" ever since they introduced the CC level structure which may be counted in years now. Consider "soon" to be a synonym to "St. Nimmerleinstag" (= 12th of Never in English).

twintig:
    So why should I buy a pass since my club reached level 16?

Why should we buy passes anyway? The only benefit of credit value is the Putter and Shot Pals at Levels 2 and 4. In most cases, busy CCs get their Level upgrades in time when they need them by using the free passes, and the race for CC levels has officially been ridiculed by the "impossible" feat of Level 20 (286 Million+ XPs).

Plus, one free pass per day brings +- 1,000 XPs to a CC with the CDP - how much will the next, costly pass at 37 cr bring, further to blocking the next free pass? I say, Peanuts!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 8:36 AM

Buy a pass why would you do that ? I dont even use the free one . Every time that I try to the game freezes up and it gets lost when I restart the round . I do practice rounds for my cdp and it never fails so I quit trying to use the pass . I will never buy one though as its of no benefit to me or my club .

But its no surprise all WGT does is make a bunch of empty promises and never delivers on them . Look at all the promises for Nation members as well anything else that have never been kept .

RSS