Help › Forums

Re: My right to reply...

Tue, Aug 2 2016 2:32 PM (23 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 12:04 PM

My personal courses of actions are:

ignore the stupid,  can't be fixed.

ignore the profoundly unlearned, it was their choice.  idiot, can't be fixed.

ignore the learned, but can't apply it.  (educated idiot) can't be fixed

ignore all those with rants not associated with ongoing discourse,  can't be fixed.

ignore the well learned who bully those with less knowledge, and want to correct all your               spelling and grammer errors.  they aren't doing it for your benefit.  can't be fixed

ignore all those who maintain their own agenda regardless of anyone/anything else,                     can't be fixed.

ignore the zealots.   can't be fixed.

ignore all those offering life advice without prior permission.  see all of the above, can't                be fixed.

Do not let a threat go unanswered.

Do not allow a challange to go un-challanged.

Do not allow a friend in need to go wanting.

Do not do/or utter anything that would make you a lesser person to those you hold in high reguard.

MY Nickle.

ps: the eighth entry is the most important!  This was done tongue in cheek.  If you recognize yourself, no offense was meant.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 1:16 PM

I hope this doesn't catch on in here, no-one would ever read my posts!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 1:21 PM

"ignore the well learned who bully those with less knowledge, and want to correct all your spelling and grammer errors. They aren't doing it for your benefit"

Lee; Correcting someone's spelling and grammar is not "bullying" them. As with most advice; be it club purchases, shot selections, course management, or even advice on how to craft a question in a recognized language; I believe the motivation is pure and that improvements can be made with practice and effort. 

I guess ^^^ places me in a few of your categories.

But, I enjoyed your post. It's certainly worth more than a nickle.

ct

PS: the people I admire adhere to the importance of personal pride. I'm convinced that several of the things you pointed out would be much improved, if others did also.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 2:32 PM

thanks,  you  took as it was meant to be.  my nickle.

RSS