Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sad

Sun, Jul 31 2016 3:12 PM (2 replies)
  • pauleboy
    20 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 6:27 AM

wgt- i dont know what your doing with game, there is a lot of sad-mad- disappointed  players . we dont like the changes that you have made, i do have a ? . WHAT THE HELL WAS THE MATER WITH THE GAME LIKE IT WAS.                                                                                         WE HAVE NOTICE THAT WHEN WGT HAS THE ( SCREW YOU METER ON YOU CANT MAKE A PUT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE )    until your putting on  the last hole ,only then will it let you have a birdie ,     WE ARE JUST TIRED OF THE  B.S.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 2:32 PM

pauleboy:
    WE ARE JUST TIRED OF THE  B.S.                                                                    

This is the 1st post of yours that I have noticed, and frankly, I'm already tired of your bullshite.

You'd probably be better making yourself a nice comfortable tin-foil hat rather than posting utter nonsense in here.

HTH

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 3:12 PM

PaulTon:

pauleboy:
    WE ARE JUST TIRED OF THE  B.S.                                                                    

This is the 1st post of yours that I have noticed, and frankly, I'm already tired of your bullshite.

You'd probably be better making yourself a nice comfortable tin-foil hat rather than posting utter nonsense in here.

HTH

Paul, this is a learning moment. For example, I've learned that typos become glaringly obvious when "yelling". 

Each day we learn something new, is a good day..:) 

ct

RSS