Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FFS, How hard can it be to fix this game ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:48 AM (5 replies)
  • SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 1:55 PM

Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to finish a 9 hole round yet it is so easy to lose a pass because some one could not load?

And why isn't it up to the foursome how many times we have to reload to finish a round?

Why is it up to WGT to dictate the reset limit, so they can make me buy more passes?

In the past 90 days, I have lost 30 passes and my ranking has falling into the toilet due to other players and myself not being able to reload. I have done everything possible to assure that there is no connection problem on my end. I am running bareboned linux maxthon etc. and still I cannot reload. I cant speak on others opsyds or browser, but I do know that when i ping the wgt server it takes 1,2ms from my location to theirs, and 100+ ms to return. Well there is only one thing that can cause that. You are throttling down your servers so the average amount of dropped users will cover the amount of bandwidth they want to pay for traffic. win win for them loss loss for us.

My daughter could fix this problem in 500 ms.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 10:51 PM

SkaBula:
    Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to finish a 9 hole round yet it is so easy to lose a pass because some one could not load?

[...]so they can make me buy more passes?

In the past 90 days, I have lost 30 passes [...]

Can't tell about the discon issues, other than they have been around for years and have become more serious since 2015. Many players are affected by their low completion rates.

But, I can tell you about CC passes:

- Don't use them in multiplayer games - it's easy to play one hole of solo practice to secure the CDP bonus with a free pass. Any use without the CDP is peanuts.

- Don't buy CC passes. It's a waste of credits and your CC does well without them.

Concerning your wishes for fixes: Hope is futile, they are WGT!

Most of all: Have fun!

• SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:45 AM

i just read this !!! thanks for the info, i try to have fun in everything i do but this is sad

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 8:25 AM

alosso:
    - Don't use them in multiplayer games

Why? 

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:41 AM

Mind the date - it was with the old regulation that you had to finish a game to get the CDP. Too risky IMHO with all the discons and quitters.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 9:48 AM

alosso:
    Mind the date - it was with the old regulation that you had to finish a game to get the CDP.

Faked out, didn't catch that. LOL, I know you know, too.  ;-)

RSS