Forums

Help › Forums

Re: missing extra points

Fri, Sep 16 2016 8:50 AM (37 replies)
  • jiggsie
    478 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2016 7:13 PM

I sent an E-mail to WGT citing the same problem concerning the Xtra points - this is their reply.

Support (WGT)

Sep 8, 10:42 AM PDT

Dear Jiggs,

Thank you for your message. Our most recent update changed a little bit of how XP is given out in games. To extend your streak you now only have to hit your first shot in a game and you will be awarded your bonus XP and extend your daily streak. However, if the game is not completed, you may not see the bonus XP card at the end of the round, I would suggest keeping an eye on your personal XP and club contributions (when you use a club pass) so you can see you're receiving the bonus.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 1:28 AM

• rtstro77
    137 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 9:42 AM

If i go to the lobby page and there is a green check mark in front of

consecutive days played all is good, if there is a red ! in front of consecutive

days played i go to main page, under WGT community click golf courses,

click pebble beach golf links, click play hole 7, click play hole 7 now, if wind 

blowing out 6-8 hit a wedge 77yds if dinged you should have almost a tap

in putt, only i hit on your ball, if pass used 936 credits to you & your CC.

+ consecutive day played.

Mike S.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 5:38 PM

This game is a joke. We do all that is asked and still no xp points or days played even though we do what wgt ask of us.

Wait till after the new day to play. does not work still no xp or con days played.

any other bright ideas for us to try

• thairan
    39 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2016 9:27 PM

alosso:

It's a nuisance to many who don't receive what the game promises, but I beg to differ concerning

DuwayneCook:
    Therefore this problem is costing them money,

Less XPs per game means more games per Level, more grind, more ball buys, more money. They win, we lose.

not really off topic but just before my last level up mid-game i got the lovely ' you are a legend' .....wow....i was so happy i opened another beer........strangely.....after the game i found i had merely leveled up 1 stroke...(i still opened the beer)......got a million of these strange happnin's......ah wth.......just keep pokin' along.................................

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2016 9:45 PM

Caveat! Don't mix up the wordings (WGT does it often enough)!

XPs and Levels go together, and one stroke equals one immediate XP (plus bonus) which might cause a level-up mid-game.

Average and tier go together for a different show...
    Usually, a new score may drop your average so that you tier up after the game. If the message pops up mid-game, it might have been a tournament or RG (credit) win which was awarded in that moment and pushed you to the new tier.

Congratulations, and cheers (*lifts a mug*)!

From now on, such unexpected tier-up will not happen again, because such side effects are valid only below Legend.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2016 9:47 PM

fireman33:
    This game is a joke. We do all that is asked and still no xp points or days played even though we do what wgt ask of us.

Wait till after the new day to play. does not work still no xp or con days played.

What are you doing, step by step?

• gadawg1
    15 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2016 8:50 AM

Interesting that I finally received XP yesterday (Thurs) but when playing for the first time today, I did NOT. Probably missed XP 7 or 8 straight days and CDP stopped and restarted about 10 days ago.

RSS