Forums

Help › Forums

missing extra points

Fri, Sep 16 2016 8:50 AM (37 replies)
  • madbaummer
    34 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 4:34 PM

i notice if i play practice round with starter balls so i dont use my good ones i get the xtra points

• slatzz79
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 5:47 PM

Im not getting my consecutive days played XP..... when I play a match play game. but when I play a single blitz game, I get them.. when is WGT going to fix this problem? also the pop-up for distance is very annoying. how can I delete it?

• hermandagerman
    191 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 6:36 PM

you owe mt also wgt,112 days on and you decide not to pay up

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 11:45 PM

slatzz79:
    Im not getting my consecutive days played XP..... when I play a match play game. but when I play a single blitz game, I get them..
    Would you please describe it more precise?

- (When) did you use your pass?

- were these consecutive games, or on a different day?

slatzz79:
    when is WGT going to fix this problem?

Maybe "soon" which stands for the Twelfth of Never *chuckles*

slatzz79:
    the pop-up for distance is very annoying. how can I delete it?
    Uncheck the last entry in the "game settings" menu in the game window - pull down!

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 12:33 AM

You can get rid of the pop-up for distance by clicking on the menu and then options then scroll down to the bottom and click tee shot off. 

• JuanVsk5
    40 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 5:43 AM

The same thing happens to me,

I got an e-mail to WGT and they said ... what I put above.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 5:55 AM

if I have trouble or important questions I  message straight to wgt, I don't rely on infor  from some on here.  I also have not noticed using starter balls gets me the extra points. Heck, I play a 1 hole practice and get booted and lose the points. :-)

• madbaummer
    34 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 12:56 PM

?

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 3:59 PM

I'm not really concerned with how many consecutive days I have but because of the ridiculous amount of xp required to level up these days I do want my 880 xp points for the last 6 days and for all other days until this issue is fixed

Regards.

• Ratltraps
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 9:43 PM

Put me on the list for players that did not receive consecutive day played XP, I haven't missed a day of play in over a month, it just tells me I played that day, then tomorrow when I log in to play the day is gone!

Not a good deal WGT!

RSS