Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My average never changes?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 8 2016 8:59 PM (2 replies)
  • Bchbound
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 3:17 PM

Does anyone know why my average never changes? I always play ranked. Does WGT have a help page?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 7:02 PM

Check FAQ over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But, with 300 ranked rounds, you may just not have scored enough better rounds to push your average up.

Doc :)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 8:59 PM

Bchbound:
    Does anyone know why my average never changes? I always play ranked.

Apparently, you came back from a break in June. Thus we can only guess from the small no. of scores left in your history.

First guess is that your average is "saturated", that is, you have more than 25 scores as a Tour Pro - if true, you TP average will never go up again, high score won't have any effect.

That said, most of your scores simply weren't good enough to drop your average, except the last one, a nice 32 on PB. Doubled to 64, it must have changed your average! (The first 29 was on a Par3 course and therefore did not count in, just like Par5 scores).

Bchbound:
    Does WGT have a help page?

The FAQs bear many detailled informations, but not on this subject, which they hold as a secret.

Some interesting user knowledge:

You will be promoted to Master when your average hits 67.00. Then, the average and no. of scores will be reset for a new game ;) Then, you might want to drop your hybrid for a third wedge.

RSS