Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This Mouse Button Finger Timing Test...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 8 2016 3:23 PM (5 replies)
  • NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 4:10 PM

...would make a nice golf  game.

Seriously, why on God's green Earth would some one go to all the trouble to make such an excellent game then completely screw it up with that damn dingy meter?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 5:47 AM

NyneAyron:

Seriously, why on God's green Earth would some one go to all the trouble to make such an excellent game then completely screw it up with that damn dingy meter?

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 12:27 PM

NyneAyron:

You do know how to adjust the speed of your mouse to make it faster dont you ? Go to Hardware & Sound in your computer settings / devices and printers and click on your mouse . Move slide bar to fast for fastest speed click apply then click ok and youre set

. There are 2 other meters you can try if you dont the original meter too .They are in your equipment inventory with your clubs and balls . Click on meter tab and you will see 3 types of meters . Original meter 3click meter and horizontal meter try them and find the one that works best for you . Hope this helps .

@ Paul will you behave lol :-)

• NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 11:03 AM

Thanks, Paul. Good one.

• NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 11:05 AM

Thanks Lonnie, I'll give it a shot.

• NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 3:23 PM

O.K. Lonnie, per your advice I tried the other meters. And ironically the one I like the best is the three click meter. Could be due to having to pay closer attention to the meter, you actually have to be on target to end your backswing as well as your ball striking. 

Thanks again for the advice.

RSS