Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earning Credits...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 10 2016 2:43 PM (6 replies)
  • NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 3:38 PM

Let me see if I got this straight. The best way to earn credits to spend in the pro shop is to NOT play the game?

Weird.

Can I trade in XP's for credits? These I get when I play. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 7:39 PM

NyneAyron:
    Can I trade in XP's for credits? These I get when I play. 

No - XP's are to increase levels, thus get better equipment.

Credits are to purchase equipment.

Earn credits via the GET CREDITS section, or buy them if you can afford to - less aggravation and painless.

Many players have top equipment and never actually paid a dime, apart from their time.

This game you have the choice - or do no offers, pay no money and still play for free.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 8:00 PM

NyneAyron:

Let me see if I got this straight. The best way to earn credits to spend in the pro shop is to NOT play the game?

Weird.

Let me see if I get this straight: you think it's weird that they're not going to pay you to play a game they provide to you for free? 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 10:58 PM

NyneAyron:
    The best way to earn credits to spend in the pro shop is to NOT play the game?

Weird.

In order to earn credits by playing the game, you have to invest time and credits to become better than others (practice, level grind, equipment). The sequence is clear: invest before earning!

It ain't weird at all that you have to invest time to earn something - many do it on a day-by-day basis, and it's called labour. Here, it depends on you if you earn perhaps 200 cr per hour of vids and surveys or some more $$ by your hands' labour in the real world. I prefer the latter.

• NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 10:01 AM

You guys misunderstand my post, I just think that doing the surveys for credits is odd.

I'm all about playing the game to advance that's all.  I have also heard of this thing called labor-I do it every day, so I for one don't get to play computer games all day, I think I get about 6 or 7 rounds a week.

I do like the game though, it's gonna take me a long time to buy that spider putter,LOL=-).

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 1:43 PM

NyneAyron:
    I just think that doing the surveys for credits is odd.

I agree, it's weird IMHO. And since our host is a business in a capitalist world, they want the best of us - money - for themselves.

But at least we can enjoy the courses for free if we refrain from advancing!

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 2:43 PM

NyneAyron:

You guys misunderstand my post, I just think that doing the surveys for credits is odd.

I'm all about playing the game to advance that's all.  I have also heard of this thing called labor-I do it every day, so I for one don't get to play computer games all day, I think I get about 6 or 7 rounds a week.

I do like the game though, it's gonna take me a long time to buy that spider putter,LOL=-).

OK. Fair enough. 

At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about getting different equipment. First, you can go pretty far with the starter equipment. And second, it's just as important to learn the courses.

Best of luck! But when you get to the place you want to get some better equipment, send me a message, I probably could help you out a bit.  

RSS