Forums

Help › Forums

Re: brackets

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 10 2016 4:17 PM (5 replies)
  • justkilljim
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 6:15 AM

I play brackets now and then and I have notice a few times that I tied the person I was up against. Why did he advance on a tie and I lost.  I have never advanced when I was tied with my opponent. WHY?

Justkilljim

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 11:28 AM

Heya,

For ties in bracket games, the game looks at previous holes to determine the winner for that bracket round. 

From the FAQ here: http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#bracket

"If two players post the same score in a match then the tie-breaker rules will be used to determine the winner of the match.

In the event of a tie, the better scoring entrant between or among the tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final nine (9) holes of the Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final six (6) holes for such Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final three (3) holes for such Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest score for the 18th hole (9th for nine hole games) in such Game, and any remaining ties will be determined by identifying the lowest scoring entrant for each individual game hole, in sequence from 17th (8th for nine hole games) through to 1st, as is necessary to determine a winner, and if any ties remain at that point, the earlier-submitted entry between or among the tied entries will be deemed the better scoring entry."

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 1:35 PM

Another bracket question-

What is the range of green speeds does the randomizer work on? Haven't seen anything beyond 7.5-12.9..

• darek2
    1,880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 1:32 PM

hi :)

how we can see a finish score brackets ?

many times i reach a  finale , but is always to late to see opponent score

or view all brackets ,  you have 3 days to go back ,  final score reach and check take a 4 days :) ???

with ready to go u can check even 7 days , bracket 3 days to check don't give you

full score!!!! ( you never finish with 3 days )

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 8:57 PM

darek2:
    how we can see a finish score brackets ?

On PC, access them through your scores in your scores history.

• darek2
    1,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2016 4:17 PM

thx ,that will do :)

little hard with couple brackets, but - it's

RSS