Forums

Help › Forums

Re: An Oddity. Explanation?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 24 2016 12:49 PM (3 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 5:06 PM

Every now and again I amuse myself by looking at the WGT Players under WGT Community. Usually I'm just shaking my head in disbelief over the obvious multis. Anyway, this evening I decided to reload the page and watch how the New Players changed. For grins, I clicked on a few and noticed something. 

Every last one of them was sporting Cally Hex Vapor L1 balls. How come they didn't start with the rocks like I did? And imagine the shock when the last one wears out or goes in the drink. 

:^)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 6:12 PM

Hi

It's a promotional thing. If you invite someone to join and they accept then you both get a free ball

Would have been nice though, I agree.

Cheers!

Rich

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 7:13 AM

whooshdangit:
    It's a promotional thing. If you invite someone to join and they accept then you both get a free ball

Yep, just imagine how many that use that free ball have invited themselves for the free ball LOL.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 12:49 PM

hpurey:
    Yep, just imagine how many that use that free ball have invited themselves their mom, dad, 20 sisters and brothers, their 200 cousins and all the cats, dogs and goats in their state for the free ball LOL.

Tsk tsk Mr Yelloway....people would not break the T&C's.......surely!

RSS