Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need more exp points per round.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 9 2016 11:05 AM (25 replies)
  • quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 12:28 PM

as i said  the more consecutive days in a row, the more points you get, i played an 18 hole round last night and got close to 4,000 points(more like 3,900). If you check the new consecutive chart in the maun menu, it tells you what you should get for playing a 9 hole round with use of free pass. As to why i'm getting so much, i just don't know sorry i couldn't be more helpful.                                                                                                       quadrock123

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 10:00 PM

+1, except for

quadrock123:
    If you check the new consecutive chart in the maun menu, it tells you what you should get for playing a 9 hole round with use of free pass.

The chart shows the basic CDP bonus XPs which we receive for the first shot, regardless of CC passes. They may be raised by CC bonus, 5% for your L8 CC and 3%(?) for you. Game and stroke XPs add to that.

Regular difference between 9 and 18 holes is +220 for the tournament game and some +30 for the extra strokes but not even close to 1,500 - there may be some other unknown bonus raising your XPs.

You don't use XP boosts, do ya?

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 5:18 AM

quadrock123:
    as i said  the more consecutive days in a row, the more points you get, i played an 18 hole round last night and got close to 4,000 points(more like 3,900). If you check the new consecutive chart in the maun menu, it tells you what you should get for playing a 9 hole round with use of free pass. As to why i'm getting so much, i just don't know sorry i couldn't be more helpful.      

I understand how the system works. My point is that it's not as simple as doing the math and that you're doing something additional to gain those extra points, rather than simply playing an 18-hole round than a 9-hole round.

Simply put: all rounds are not created equal. As someone else has already noted, 18-hole tournament rounds add 400 points while regular or practice 18-hole rounds only add 200 points (IIRC).

So either you're using level-up boosts or your rounds are multi-player rounds. I don't know how much a multi-player round adds to the total, but I've been told that it adds to the number of experience points a person earns. In other words, you're not providing all the details, while telling others "do the math!!!"

In order to properly do the math, a person needs all the important variables.  

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 6:16 PM

Could it be because of the number of consec days you played.

Recently I was amazed when  I suddenly got a lot more points than usual on a free pass 18 hole game with 2 players,,

I later saw that it was for playing my 50th consecutive days.

Just a thought / suggestion

Len

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2016 11:50 PM

On my side after 228 consecutive days  I am told i should get 4040 xp points but I only get 1564 at the end , which is more than I used to have but less than announced . 

If the announcement is correct there should be a fix to allocate the correct amount.

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 11:05 AM

Fanling2002:
    On my side after 228 consecutive days  I am told i should get 4040 xp points but I only get 1564 at the end , which is more than I used to have but less than announced

If the announcement is correct there should be a fix to allocate the correct amount. 

You are receiving the correct amount. The new XP system formula is basically this:*

CDP Bonus = 880 + 3*CDP

If you're a mobile player, the CDP Bonus displays an incorrect total. See this thread (if you haven't already):

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/429842.aspx

*But also see this thread for a more detailed explanation as well as additional information on bonus days: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/427224.aspx?PageIndex=1

RSS