Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tournament credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:11 AM (5 replies)
  • fader51
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 5:47 AM

I got a notice of a prize for the bracket tournament that I played in. When I went out there, it said I won 000 credits. Why zero credits ???

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 8:54 AM

Out where? Where did you go? Glass half full fader51, at least you won.

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 9:18 AM

By chance did you play in a "free to enter" bracket tourney ? If so, no credits are awarded to any of the top four finishers.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 5:24 PM

Cuber:

By chance did you play in a "free to enter" bracket tourney ? If so, no credits are awarded to any of the top four finishers.

A quick glance of the OP's score history.......you have not played in any "paid" brackets.

Free brackets have a 000cr payout.

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 7:56 PM

I've also had a problem with a bracket tournament.

I bought into a bracket tournament for $100cr that my country club was having. I played the 1st round and then the game froze because there wasn't enough players. It was like that for over a month. It, the game, was waiting for more players It's was into the 2nd month later when the bracket game was not posted anymore.

I e-mailed WGT about this & I never heard from them.  I guess I'm out a 100cr.

"THANK YOU" very much WGT!

Disgruntled player,

IJACK21

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:11 AM

IJACK21:
    I e-mailed WGT about this & I never heard from them.  I guess I'm out a 100cr.

Keep sending it to CS....and post on Icons wall - that is shameful and not the first time I have heard that in a CC bracket.

RSS