Forums

Help › Forums

Slow loads and error's and how to stop them

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 20 2016 2:03 AM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 2:03 AM

In a lot of rounds that I play against..opponents..not all of them.. but many get get slow loads or even meter jumps or skips during the round and they will get worse and worse as the round goes on for those players,and this is telling the player or players know that it is time to clear the cookies on their browser n sure clicking ..X..that is a reset only and may fix those problems n most times it does but it will work only for that round and if u do reset please rejoin the round,but clearing the cookies is not as simple as just clicking on..clear cookies ..and everything will be fine they must be cleared the correct way and you can do this process while you are playing in the round you are on while the other players are shooting by simply minimizing the golf screen and opening up your home page then going to tools ..options then cookie management to start the process and if you have did them the correct way everything will be reset including the options you had put on to your rounds..but if it was not done the correct way those problems you had previously will stay and will only get worse as that round moves forward as no cookies were cleared and must process must be done again..I use the Firefox browser and it is at least a two maybe three step process to clear them and that process may be the same way for all or most other Browser's but not sure on that one tho,some browser's have the toolbar built in to the browser when you download it but on Firefox you need to put up the toolbar manually and maybe on some other browser's as well and this is done by right or left clicking the mouse when on your homepage and the toolbar will appear and go to the top of the page,you must I think use the tools to clear them no mater what browser you are using.

Find Cookie management and type in W G T golf it will show all the cookies that are on that site you will then see a couple of lines with the number of cookies for this golf site.. on Firefox there are two lines..one line is your login info cookie information..(usually a low number)  the other is for the cookie count on the game it self usually it will be a higher number click the line you want cleared then click clear selected line it will clear that line then will first ask you to save changes and you must click on that.then it may even ask you to save changes again..if it does ask..click save changes again..it will then go back to your home screen then close home page window and maximize your golf screen and most likely you have cleared them the right way to make the fix stay and if you did clear them the right way Game will be reset to default including your options you had on for all your rounds  and if you see all of this you know it it was done right and you simply go to Game settings in the menu on the start of your next round and you put back on those options but again you must click save to keep on any changes you have made... I hope this golf tip helps many players who did not know the correct way to clear the cookies..I hope everyone has fun on this great site and always remember it is a game and only to have fun on.. it is not ..life or death... and even if you play bad you still get rewarded with the level up points..as long as you finish that round and they to me are as good or better then even a win take care all and be safe

RSS