Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where did my driver go

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2016 10:07 AM (4 replies)
  • braunsway
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 10:19 PM

Playing front 9 of pebble using the M1 driver, free rental from wgt for advancing a level. Well doing really well after 7 holes -5, then there is a disconnect, screen pops up telling me my rental time has expired to remove the M1, well didn't want to do that as I figured I should be able to finish the round with it, but there was no way to close the window, so I remove the item, the window closes the game starts again and I have no driver, just 3w and hybrid, so I refresh and a window pops up telling me I have rental equipment that is not equipped, so I click equip, game restarts and still no driver or driver box to drag a driver into or choose from, so I finish 8 and 9 with no driver, 8 not being a big deal, don't need a driver, but 9 no way to reach the green in 2 with a 3w. Still managed to par out and finish 5 under but would have been nice to of had a chance to get to 6 under with a !!DRIVER!! Happy Holidays all

• braunsway
    11 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 11:28 AM

Update, playing today 12/21 and a window keeps popping up telling me I have 9hrs left on the M1 rental, so I click equip and no rental club, I think wgt should just give me the M1 as this is getting very frustrating, won't let me use it for a full round but keeps offering it to me. NOT COOL especially being almost Christmas, I think I know where the Grinch is lol, Happy Holidays :)

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 10:05 AM

Hey B stop wasting your credits on those expensive nike balls . You wont get much out of them playing with starter clubs . Try the 65 credit Tour SD ball it will do until you get better clubs .

• braunsway
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 10:07 AM

lonniescott711:

Hey B stop wasting your credits on those expensive nike balls . You wont get much out of them playing with starter clubs . Try the 65 credit Tour SD ball it will do until you get better clubs .

thanks for the tip

RSS