Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clarification on carry over of passes/consecutive days played

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2016 4:37 PM (3 replies)
  • TryPants
    251 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 11:42 PM

I was under the impression that if 'you' (speaking generally here) started a round some minutes before 'your' next day and finished well afterward.. that you would be awarded the maximum XP points for 'your' first game played on any given day.

Didn't happen today.

Started a practice round at about 6:50 p.m., EST.. finished 7:16 p.m., EST and was awarded only for the 'extra round played' on the 'previous day'.

Has something changed?

Or.. am I completely clueless here?

Any explanation or additional information would be appreciated for future rounds/passes/consecutive days played.

(p.s. I did try a forum search.. had lots of hits on passes, but, did not come across any that directly addressed my query here.)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 8:21 AM

That used to work when a completed round was how you received the bonus. Now the bonus is dependent on your first shot of the day. If you're midway through a game your first shot after the timer resets will not count as your first shot, since you've already taken other shots in the game. (I know it's weird)

TL;DR your first shot in a new game after the timer resets will give you the daily bonus and extend your streak. 

_CHAMPION

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 10:18 AM

TryPants:
    Has something changed?

Take a look at this thread. Alosso and I figured some stuff out in detail.  :-)

• TryPants
    251 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 4:37 PM

Thanks very much for the prompt responses, WGTC and YJ..

(The link to the discussion thread was an added bonus. Good stuff.)

Understood and muchly appreciated.

Christmas Merry to you and yours. :)

RSS