Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC's

Sat, Dec 31 2016 2:22 AM (7 replies)
  • JustSwingin2311
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 7:31 AM

I am new to running a country club. I am trying everything I can to boost the experience and enjoyment of belonging to a CC. Anyone have any suggestions?

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 9:46 AM

There is a lot of things you can do ,  Make tournaments with a purse , Help members with balls clubs etc.  Set up Alt shot games with your members ,  Be active in the club forum .

Make all types of tournaments available to the members , Brackets , CTTH , & Stroke . Make tournaments for each tier level so its fair for everyone , ( Masters & Under )  Legends only ETC .   Make Membership cards and trophy's  for your members , Make a club logo for members who want to use it as their profile pic .  

You can make tournaments that last a month or a year , We have a world tour that lasts a year ,  It takes a lot of time and effort to run a CC , And money ...   Of course everything is optional , Its up to you ...  Good Luck ..

• Luckystar5
    1,637 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 12:03 PM

Can someone please help me?  I'm looking for a new cc, mine isn't active at all.  I would like to join and have fun, not just donate may points... if I find another, do the points go with me?  Currently I'm 4th in my cc,  but haven't been contacted by anyone, for anything.  Please help

• br1ndled0g
    66 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 12:36 PM

Luckystar,

I too was in a club that had no activities.  I responded to the owner's post asking for help, no response. I IM'd him, no response, although to be fair,  by that point he hadn't played a round in two weeks. I just joined WGT Pinhunters a few days ago., what a difference. Take a look and reach out to pearljammer if you're interested. 

Craig

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 12:40 PM

No the points do not transfer ,  There are a lot of good clubs out there ,  If you need help finding one ? Let me know ..

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 3:04 AM

Luckystar5:

Can someone please help me?  I'm looking for a new cc, mine isn't active at all.  I would like to join and have fun, not just donate may points... if I find another, do the points go with me?  Currently I'm 4th in my cc,  but haven't been contacted by anyone, for anything.  Please help

You could try our club - The Rabbit Warren. I have sent you a friend request - feel free to take a look around - if we don't suit you, no harm done.

Bill

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 4:23 AM

Hi Luckystar5, 

I'm happy at my CC but i can tell you i have played with Bill from The Rabbit Warren & some of his fellow members in AS games & they are all Gentlemen & Ladies 

Ken

• jase025
    3,065 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 2:22 AM

Jase here from Gulfs Golfers,

our club is always open to new membership, we are a very active club plenty of in house tourneys some from 10k purse , with split tiers so all involved have a chance of winning.

club is extremely friendly also , our members constantly tell us the best on wgt, we a lot that have come from other also so I like to think there is truth to that

very active in clash events I see this is a sore point on a lot of forum , long time reader new poster, all passes an balls are supplied, we are not a club full of champions but a champion club 

hoping to one day remove Georgian cc from that clash mantel, if you feel you can help please send me a fr an we can get you going 

if you not a fan no harm can leave at anytime with no hard feelings 

jase025

RSS