Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Resolution

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2016 7:31 AM (3 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 10:51 AM

Must make a New Years resolution to stop playing this damn awful addictive game, cause I don't think I can get any better without spending some cash on new kit, and I aint gonna be doing that no time soon, HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 1:18 AM

Lol, not laughing at you Willy, only at myself. I thought this was going to be a monitor resolution query, silly me.

Happy New Year fella.  ; )

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:37 AM

willy53:

Must make a New Years resolution to stop playing this damn awful addictive game, cause I don't think I can get any better without spending some cash on new kit, and I aint gonna be doing that no time soon, HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

Don't Stop...Just Play Less...

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 7:31 AM

Yep. Happy New Year. May you have the success with your resolution I've enjoyed this year.

Not that I played actual games a lot anyway, I made the resolution to quit playing the game (not for personal financial reasons since I had supported this game through ad-watching and survey completions) last year. I've played two holes since Dec. 29, 2015. I've avoided a little aggravation with game play, retained good acquaintances through these forums and made sure WGT received no financial support through either my bank account or through my interactions with sponsors and advertisers.

I don't miss it and I don't fret any more over WGT's lack of credibility and honesty.

RSS