Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2 shots 2 Callaways 2 bucks

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 14 2011 2:59 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 1:59 PM

I guess it's my day to vent. For the perfect players in the 20's this post is not for you because this never happens to you. I have been on this long enough to not be stupid on no 1 at SA. When you loose 2 balls in 2 shots on this hole it is total nonsense. 90 yrds to pin on 2nd shot, 10 mph wind at your back, hit it 80 yrds ding and it goes in the burn, BS. Take me back to tour pro I did not want this unplayable Master crap anyhow. I am sure I am not the only one having these issues. Please keep the just quit or stop whining comments to yourself because I've heard enough of these, same BS.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 2:15 PM

maybe you should stop whining or just quit.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 2:20 PM

renniw52:

I guess it's my day to vent. For the perfect players in the 20's this post is not for you because this never happens to you. I have been on this long enough to not be stupid on no 1 at SA. When you loose 2 balls in 2 shots on this hole it is total nonsense. 90 yrds to pin on 2nd shot, 10 mph wind at your back, hit it 80 yrds ding and it goes in the burn, BS. Take me back to tour pro I did not want this unplayable Master crap anyhow. I am sure I am not the only one having these issues. Please keep the just quit or stop whining comments to yourself because I've heard enough of these, same BS.

That is not nearly enough club, a 10 tailwind might push a wedge forwards about 3 yards, not 10.   Improve your game instead of whining about this stuff.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 2:55 PM

I had 10 yrds of green to play with from burn to pin should have been plenty of club. What I'm commenting about is ball going 65 yrds and rolling into the burn. I put no spin on ball so this should not have happened. I play with Strange (Legend) and a lot of tour masters and they know I don't shoot this way. There just have been alot of crazy things happening lately that they can't explain, even when I'm playing with them.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2011 2:59 PM

Maybe so, but you did not read the disclaimer to the elite players, this was a vent to

us Master Hacks having problems.

RSS