Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Condolences...

Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:10 AM (24 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 12:07 AM

A .patriots fan, a Packers fan, and a steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Patriots fan insists he's the most loyal. "This is for new England he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Packers  fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for.Green Bay!" and pushes the .Steelers  fan off the mountain.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 10:28 PM

phred952:
     I'm afraid that Romo is destined only to move south that 265 mile drive and end up there.  :-(

NOOOO! Please God, NOOOO!

You're right about McNair. He reminds me of Al Davis, no matter what anyone else says he thinks he's always right.

He had the chance to pick up Prescott. Who did we end up with? A way over paid and over rated flop.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:55 AM

SlicedPepper:

phred952:
     I'm afraid that Romo is destined only to move south that 265 mile drive and end up there.  :-(

NOOOO! Please God, NOOOO!

You're right about McNair. He reminds me of Al Davis, no matter what anyone else says he thinks he's always right.

He had the chance to pick up Prescott. Who did we end up with? A way over paid and over rated flop.

That sums up the problem completely.    Just like WGT, I fear that 
    Hope is futile" for us Texans fans.  Having a great defense is not enough.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:10 AM

And the winner is .

RSS