Forums

Help › Forums

Condolences...

Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:10 AM (24 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 11:35 PM

to the Dallas Cowboys for another frustrating playoff season. And this one can't be put on Tony Romo.!

I believe the term is : "One and Done."

ct

amended:  I hope this young QB is the real deal.  Remember how many QBs have had a great rookie season, only to see it come crashing down. RGIII comes to mind...and Romo also had a very bright future as a Rookie, no? 

Time will indeed tell.:)

Prediction:  Brady gets his 5th ring. He had his one average game vs Texans. His star will be bright moving forward. 

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 10:31 AM

How 'bout them Cowgirls

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 10:50 AM

CT,

That is the correct way to put it.  

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I was impressed with the way they battled back in the second half.  Prescott has a great future ahead of him if he can continue to learn, mature and play as he did.   As a rookie he was supposed to be carrying a clipboard this year, not starting in place of Romo.  He showed a work ethic over-hyped "stars" like Johnny Manziel could have used.

Time will tell,

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 10:53 AM

ct690911:

to the Dallas Cowboys for another fruitless playoff season. And this one can't be put on Tony Romo.!

I believe the term is : "One and Done."

ct

...maybe next year?

No it wasnt fruitless considering that a rookie qb took them all the way to the playoffs and had a heck of a shoot out with one of the top 3 qbs in the game . So they will not only be back next year but also a force to be recond with as well . My wish finally has come true no more Tony Romo I dont know where he will go but will be happy when he`s gone . ;-)

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 10:56 AM

The Patriots vs Atlanta or Green Bay will be a great Superbowl

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 11:09 AM

largemouth51:

Better game showing up this weekend in NE.  :-)

• BIGAL123
    202 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 11:12 AM

You don't think Pittsburgh can kick enough field goals to win ?

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 11:40 AM

YankeeJim:

largemouth51:

Better game showing up this weekend in NE.  :-)

I agree...Pittsburgh vs. Patriots is not a shoe-in for The Pats.  Le'Veon will be able to run and Antonio Brown will be able to get open.  I won't be surprised if the Steelers win.

Oddsmakers have Atlanta and New England as favorites.  I think both games will be a great watch.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 12:56 PM

pardon me for joining in .

my son and i went to our first game a couple of weeks ago and both of us even as rookies could see brady's a first class act .

the patriots for me .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 1:15 PM

I was not happy with my Steelers last night.

RSS