Forums

Help › Forums

So many on here that decline games

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:51 AM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 1:51 AM

It is very frustrating when a round is created by me or I am sure even another host where players join the round,wait for a bit or so then for what ever reason decide to decline the round..I do not know the reason for this and a lot seem do it,some players do not even know me or have even played me yet will decline..I am pretty sure they do it just because they can for. one..and.. two.. they are looking for a certain round they think they can win at easily..well dream on as there are no easy courses on here that are easy to win at,all the courses on here have their own set of Challenge's and if the focus that you need in golf weather it be on this site or in real is not their then very seldom will you play a good round or ever win one as it is a for sure you need that on every shot you take and as for the decliners on here ,well I cannot do nothing about them but what I can and always do is that if they join then decline the first time I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it may have been a glitch that declined for them .

but I have my doubt's on that one as the only time I Have declined any round is if I do not like that player due to other meeting's we have or the host does not like me and boots me or if I know this host is just some mouthy,huffy,player and all they care about is winning the darn round and those players can go play pitch and putt for all I care as when they have a bad shot will quickly attack someone or something and the most likely Target is.. W G T.. as they then think that they somehow controlled that shot for them..absolutely not any where near the truth is that way of thinking correct as W G T controls the wind and the pin placements.. only...and they are set before the round even starts and for every one and any bad shot is totally on that player no one else but getting back to the decliner's and as I was saying I will give them the benefit of the doubt once to decline...but if that same player decline's a second time..they will not get a third try at joining no mater what the reason is..take care all and be safe but remember it is only a game and not like I am asking anyone to make a car payment for me..if you are going to join my rounds..do not click on decline.stay and play it out.

RSS