Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sadly disappointed

Thu, Feb 9 2017 4:18 PM (24 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:29 AM

I'm another player, not as good as lot of these other players but I earn about 6 credits per day and I never have spent out of pocket for any of my equipment. I'm currently saving for a new driver. Look through all the earn credit blocks, I've got travel guides, know all the signs for breast cancer, and many others illnesses. Sometimes  with surveys you can earn  50 to a100credits. I play most of my rounds with the "Rock" to get the lay of the course  then I use a good ball  to get a lower score. I'm coming up on my 2nd year and I plan on being a TM some where near there. Just have fun.

Siders Best Post

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:40 AM

PhilEStein:
    The only person to do so was you.

A sah-WING and a miss!

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:19 AM

dchallenger:

alanti:
    Poor advice

Great advice!   I wouldn't've given it if i couldn't be done. However, you were correct: Most can not. 

Not everyone can bag as well as you can ;-) Nor prey only on the weak and short of skill. Cluck, cluck...

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:34 AM

mrcaddie:
    As the two worst legends on WGT

LOL You haven't seen me play. 

• SmillerTim3
    16 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 4:18 PM

no I'm not complaining, and thanks I have gone from hack to masters in four months, I play a lot, I like the game, I just don't want to spend any more money on it, I figure I have spent enough already

And thanks everyone else for the great advice I appreciate all of it, I will keep on plugging away and check out some of the tips you've given me. Thank you

RSS