Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Chrome download help

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 23 2011 4:11 AM (5 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 3:42 PM

Trying to download this program, not happening.  Computer shows the load full, but doesn't read 100%.  Cache, broswer, cookies have been deleted.   Tells me to save or run, but neither is comprehensive to the affect of actually load.  What else can it be?

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 4:50 PM

Just finished the download of the chrome program...I'd like for anyone to help me check the loading speed.  What once took about 100 seconds, should, now hopefully be quick load.  It will be under a pratice game but only testing the loading speed, NOT ACUTALLY PLAYING THE GAME.  Help me run the loading game speed test and I'll gift u.  Thank you community. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 11:15 PM

any luck?

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 2:41 AM

Type in the search box within your computer chrome and remove any existing chrome left overs then restart computer search again and if when you see nothing try again,It might work,Maybe you have left overs that are conflicting,Also try CC Cleaner and the reg clean(which is mild) will clean up any duplicate keys,

• RiccardoV
    40 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 4:11 AM

As PRIESTESS suggests use CCleaner

and try other stuff like Defraggler (improves disk speed): http://www.piriform.com/products 

Take a look at this: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=111899

It's an old faq but even works in Windows 7 

good luck

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2011 4:37 AM

PRIESTESS:

Type in the search box within your computer chrome and remove any existing chrome left overs then restart computer search again and if when you see nothing try again,It might work,Maybe you have left overs that are conflicting,Also try CC Cleaner and the reg clean(which is mild) will clean up any duplicate keys,

your talent is truly wasted on golf Tess.

Another way to remove chrome

#mce_temp_url#

tbe

RSS