Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Qualtrics Surveys through Peanut Labs

Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:33 PM (7 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 5:48 PM

I have complained to PL's many times about these guys to no avail....

I have always been credited by PL's if I complain about being cheated, they do a great job...

except for Qualtrics, your screened out of 40% which is OK and expected, you get paid for 40% which is great, but about 1 out of 5 surveys, and always a long one, you take it and waste about 25 minutes...after completing the entire survey they thank you, and give you 5 credits instead of 120...

This is a scam perpetrated solely by Qualtrics and for years...

They got me again tonite, so as of today I will "NEVER" take another Qualtrics survey, they gave been banned!

I know at least one member who is going to tell me as he does everyone else, that I am wasting time on surveys and should get a job at a fast food restaurant, well save it... I can easily afford to play here, and have got 100's of thousands of credits while watching TV, which is why I can afford to "ban" Qualtrics, LMAO, I don't need a part time job, I make way more than they pay just sitting here!

It's the principal not the money!

I would recommend others blackball these thieves too!

EDIT: The survey above was actually 132 credits not 120...it reappeared for 78 credits after I posted this, so I took it to see if they paid the lower amount, and of course they did! LMAO, NOW the ban begins LOL

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 8:42 PM

By the time you get to the end of this thread

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/247987.aspx?PageIndex=1

you might undertand that WGT has no concern whatsover for its customers. WGT personnel actively and willingly lie to us in defense of companies like Qualtrics even when they engage in defrauding WGT customers.

It's the main reason I won't support WGT by even watching videos anymore. I'm not about to give them a dime or a minute in support of their company. I had to quit gifting with no more credits coming in.

The lies are also a major reason I have only played two holes since December 29, 2015. No one from this company even had the integrity to apologize for the poor treatment.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:04 PM

LMAO, I don't need, or want to read that thread, I remember your thread, you kept it going for years, even after it was explained to you, for no reason, then quit! It's over!

My beef isn't with WGT for any reason what so ever, nor is it with Peanut Labs....just Qualtrics!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 6:48 AM

It wasn't explained, and even if you believe it was it was never explained in any manner that was customer focused.

BTW, I was informed through another source (with a lot more intimate knowledge of the personnel within WGT) that I was also lied to about the management change but that was months later so yes,  I had dropped it.

That thread serves as a reminder of what the outcome will be whenever someone wants' to complain here about Qualtrics.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 7:03 AM

@fatdan 

That's unfortunate and a bit surprising. I've actually dealt with Qualtrics a bit. They're actually a very good company, with a very good reputation. Sorry that happened, not that I'm affiliated with the company at all. 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:36 AM

@ srellim I have been playing going on 6 years now and been doing the credit offers for same amount of time . Yeah have also been burned by doing surveys as well . Have also put up with the WGT pass the buck excuses also but Im still here still playing and still doing the credit offers of videos and surveys .

Currently over 17k in free credits all of the top gear and only have to focus on ball replacement . My point is simple even though I have been burned by surveys I have also prospered too .I could have quit or stopped playing as well but why should I stop doing something that I enjoy doing . WGT could care less if I do quit as they have already made there money off of me and thousands more will come to take my place .

Even though you feel slighted by WGT your actions arent hurting them by any means . Whatever happened is now in the past so leave it there and move on . Acting like a spoiled kid on a tantrum isnt working as you can see WGT is still here and still not missing you .New owners if not management and still going strong .

Your strike isnt working so you may as well come on back and play the game or just leave it all alone and be done with it .

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:08 AM

I have generally left it alone. As I've indicated in other threads I'm pretty much here now only for a few friends and the interaction on the forums. For game play I've moved on, finding more pleasure playing other games that cost me nothing.. 

Interesting how things worked out. That issue coincided with our financial situation improving. Money that might have started going to WGT goes to local charities instead. I feel much more satisfied emotionally because of it.

So it's not "acting like a spoiled kid on a tantrum". 

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:33 PM

fatdan:
    except for Qualtrics, your screened out of 40% which is OK and expected, you get paid for 40% which is great, but about 1 out of 5 surveys, and always a long one, you take it and waste about 25 minutes...after completing the entire survey they thank you, and give you 5 credits instead of 120...

I just experienced that with a Qualtrics survey. It was clear that I completed the survey, but then I received a message that I didn't qualify and was awarded 5 credits.

The only thing I can think is that maybe there was something in the pattern of my answers that caused my responses to be disqualified due to it failing an internal validity check. Maybe I had too many "DK" responses. I don't know.

I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I feel your pain.  

RSS