Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 1%

Fri, Apr 29 2011 6:59 PM (9 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 6:18 AM

why have surveys when maybe only 1% of all players might have a chance of getting to fill one out for credits ? or even qualify for a survey,, WGT i know u are aware of this but you or none of your staff ever post anything about this problem,  not to say all the surveys that players have finished and completed and never recive there credits, im not gona call it a scam this time its just plain right down poor business on your part, , only time i even see anyone from WGT post anything is if someone is having trouble buying equipment, lmao, maybe none of your staff speaks english or understands english,   i think maybe if i had a business of my own i would really think the customer comes first, but im not in business so i wouldnt know for sure,  i have spent alot of cash from out of my pocket towards this game buying balls and equipment,  i would at least like to be payed credits for the 6 surveys that i had completed, 3 surveys for 75 credits and 3 for 150 credits,, from the dates 4-15-2011 to 4-21-2011, i have sent them proof that i completed these survys but they keep saying i didnt complete them or they have no record,

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 6:44 AM

I think there is a loophole somwhere along the line when doing surveys; I agree they don't always seem to pay up.  I reckon I haven't been paid for two 75cr surveys and possibly one or two larger ones in my earlier days.  However, I don't think it's WGT's problem and I (and many others here) certainly wouldn't want them to take the surveys away as they are a good source of credits for many of us.  It's a shame not everyone is allowed to do them, but again, that is out of WGT's hand too.

• Bogeysux74
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 6:45 AM

I have experienced the same issues as well. When I first created an account, I tried to use the surveys to help build credits but every time they would not credit my account. Seems as if the surveys kick you out before it allows you to gain the credits that you have wasted time trying to obtain. The only way that I have found help with earning is by signing up for Discover & Netflix. Guess if you buy or will potentially buy, you will be rewarded. GL Edward!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 9:04 AM

EdwardRo:

why have surveys when maybe only 1% of all players might have a chance of getting to fill one out for credits ? or even qualify for a survey,, WGT i know u are aware of this but you or none of your staff ever post anything about this problem,  not to say all the surveys that players have finished and completed and never recive there credits, im not gona call it a scam this time its just plain right down poor business on your part, , only time i even see anyone from WGT post anything is if someone is having trouble buying equipment, lmao, maybe none of your staff speaks english or understands english,   i think maybe if i had a business of my own i would really think the customer comes first, but im not in business so i wouldnt know for sure,  i have spent alot of cash from out of my pocket towards this game buying balls and equipment,  i would at least like to be payed credits for the 6 surveys that i had completed, 3 surveys for 75 credits and 3 for 150 credits,, from the dates 4-15-2011 to 4-21-2011, i have sent them proof that i completed these survys but they keep saying i didnt complete them or they have no record,

I've just been looking at your previous posts via activity, 15 out of your 35 posts have been complaints. That's a lot.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 9:17 AM

i only respond to things that i have experinced, i cant afford to pay out of my pocket all the time for ball's and equipment, that's why i try and use the surveys, as far as % of bad post u must have alot of time on your hands to post on all my threads as well , i love WGT golf, its fun and ive had alot of good experince's as well as bad,

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 9:18 AM

i've been screwed on them a couple times but it's not anything like only 1 percent have a chance. i didn't bother contacting trialpay on those. they do pay usually if you can qualify. the 3 of us here that have used them  have gotten a lot of credits through surveys.

if you can't qualify do some of the local offers. i did one yesterday for resaurant.com. Pay $20 and get a certificate for $50 in food + 1250 credits. We're using it for a high end steak house. If you eat out anyway it's like free credits. Another example, we got an oil change for $14.99 and i think got 450 credits. Had the oil change done 2 days ago, great price.

Now when you get hosed after doing one like mint.com and giving them your account #'s thats another story.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:48 AM

We have tested the survey's to earn credits and have seen them redeem correctly. Please note that if you have multiple accounts, doing surveys may not work for you and will cause redemption problems.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:59 AM

WGTadmin2:
    Please note that if you have multiple accounts, doing surveys may not work for you and will cause redemption problems.

Uh oh.. There's a shot across the bow... someone in this thread is now in WGT's sights for multiples.... 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 11:09 AM

Of course if you have a problem we will do our best to resolve it.  We want to make sure the offers are redeeming properly.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 6:59 PM

only this 1 account,  last couple days havent had any problems, not gona complain about it anymore, shouldnt have the first time i guess, couldnt imagine any survey company having any glich's in there system, that only aply's to us players,

RSS