Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Abuse In Private E-Mail

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:20 AM (6 replies)
  • Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:12 AM

Yesterday I played in a game of Alternate at St. Andrews and on the 1st green when it was my time to putt, I loaded to putt and then the screen just went black. It stayed like that for about 10 minutes so the game I was playing in was cancelled by the time I rebotted. This morning I received an abusive e-mail and have included it later, I had absolutely no control over the game and I wanted to play like I always do but I could do nothing about what happened. It is really sad that people spuit their mouths off before they know both sides of a story.

-

bluechew sent you the following message:

----------------------------------
    Subject:you are a dumb ass

play by yourself , play with yourself, hell dont play.. but have enough class to tell the other 3 players.you probaly dont know what class is!!!!! heres some class BITE MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:14 AM

This is the e-mail I sent in return,

It is not my fault that I was disconnected from the game, I had absolutely no control over it. I wanted to play the game as I always do and I tried to get back in but by the time I could the game was finished and I couldn't contact you guys. Next time you post to me at least know both sides of the story before your mouth shows your class.
  • pluer
    142 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:52 AM

ouch - its just a game

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 5:07 AM

You got that e-mail because he posted on your wall. You get notified this way when somebody posts to your wall.The post is still there if you want to delete it.

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 5:56 AM

Thank you YankeeJim

There was nothing I could control over the game so I didn't deserve abuse in my e-mail. I have duely deleted the juvenile comment on my wall, thanks again.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 8:52 AM

No wonder he-  bluechew  - has no "0" ZERO friends. Very miserable remark.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:20 AM

btw - I commend you Ihatecheats. You handle a very immature remark by replying with a very mature response. 

RSS