Re: Remember the Level 200 Player?

Sat, Mar 11 2017 4:07 AM (9 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 12:54 AM

Well he/she is G-O-N-E....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I guess the loophole he/she found in the game was illegal per WGT's R&Rs

Below pic from February 16, 2017 does not fully reveal player in question...a search on that player today yields zero results.  Also, the original post from back in February has been removed.  So the mods are in fact active...but in strange and mysterious ways.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 1:28 AM

Level 200?

he/she should be about 150 years old by now.. LOL

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 4:07 AM

pmm711:
    he/she is G-O-N-E....

The perils of being selfish...

If they'd past on the knowledge then 100s of players would've been at an inflated level and he'd not stick out like 'a sore thumb'.

My momma always said "share and share alike" ;-))

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 4:36 AM

I've once posted about the guy on the same day when the above pic was taken, but it was deleted a few days later. I remember there was a guy who tried to back him up saying some BS like "Some people are just born to be haters... If you're curious about his secret & success, you'd better friend him and ask directly." That person must have reported my post to WGT CS. How could that be abusive?! If there's something strange and mysterious going on, we can always pose questions, can't we? That's what the forum is for, isn't it? I didn't even mention his name and censored everything that might be clues to identify the person. I'm not a f***king hater, I was simply being sceptical for christ sake. And I will again when something similar is spotted.

I'm not even sure if the guy is was a Brit. It's actually a Japanese family name,

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 4:53 AM

Left the game to concentrate on their fencing supply export company?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 6:30 AM

Just another insider

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 7:02 AM

Simon stop being so sensitive It wasnt rocket science finding out who the player was . After seeing the post I just went to the player roster and typed Champion in the box hit search and the game did the rest . Served them up on a silver platter for anyone who wanted to know .

You are`nt abusive or a hater so you dont have to be so defensive you havent done anything wrong . Another cheater is gone from the game and that`s all . WGT got it right for a change so good for them . As for the loophole its probably no longer there and if it is we will never know . Besides there`s nothing at level 200 in the pro shop to buy any way so what good was it ? Other than being good enough to get them kicked out of the game it really served no purpose .

Oh remember the Mods do read and see most of the forum posts . So be careful big brother is watching us . :-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 7:32 AM

lonniescott711:
    Besides there`s nothing at level 200 in the pro shop to buy any way so what good was it ? Other than being good enough to get them kicked out of the game it really served no purpose .

This is exactly what made me wonder, too. There's really nothing beyond L103, but why?

And thanks for your comments, Scott.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 8:58 AM

L200 and they actually care is the only slightly odd thing.....

A now L103 player that left his PC running all day before he lifted a finger to physically swing at around L100 so he said is still in player search.  Not quite so easy once he made chump, but 4,000 credits mostly in L Tier..................Said player never even hid that he proudly designed the bot that racked up his XPs whilst at work.............Amazing how that passed all the SSs ??.........

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 9:46 AM

All the cheaters that have been banned are surely back playing under different names.

Keep a eye open for players shooting 48 at Chambers with 30 mph winds.Or look at some of the players over at casesladder with 200 game winning streaks.

RSS