Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nike products

Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:07 PM (4 replies)
  • grabaseat
    86 Posts
    Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:50 PM

There maybe other post on this but...

Why do i see no Nike clubs in my list? Just the Nike balls.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:27 AM

grabaseat:

Nike clubs like Elvis have left the building.  Balls are supposed to follow sometime.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 12:22 PM

grabaseat:

If you would have used the search feature>>>>>>>>>> you would have found the answer without having to write a new post . Yes there are other posts explaining the why in full detail .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> . You would be surprised at what you would find out if you use the search box >>>>>>>>>>>>> Did you know that there were other threads on this topic and if you used the search feature >>>>>>>>>>>> you would find a great deal of valuable information . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So in the future if you feel that there is already a thread on the topic you want to discuss then use the search >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> instaed of starting a new thread .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 1:07 PM

To add to the above, there's also a search feature. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned previously.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:07 PM

If you<<<<<<<<<<<<< don't know about the search feature  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>

that may have ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ been mentioned ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by all means, feel free to bring

your question ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

here.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There are many^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ willing to help >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a  wayward<<<>>>^<<<>>>><<<<>>>^^<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<<^^^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< soul

RSS