Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Newbie

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:34 AM (4 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 5:51 AM

I'm sure we'd all want to welcome this 'newbie' who started just over a month ago...

Shot his first 29 after only a week and still as a Hack... which also begs the question how did he remain a Hack for a week???  In less than a month he'd fired a 59, and that still as an Amateur.

The end is nigh - be careful people, those in the firing line!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 7:28 AM

MioKontic:

I'm sure we'd all want to welcome this 'newbie' who started just over a month ago...

Shot his first 29 after only a week and still as a Hack... which also begs the question how did he remain a Hack for a week???  In less than a month he'd fired a 59, and that still as an Amateur.

The end is nigh - be careful people, those in the firing line!

you know better than to post conspiracy theories here :)

email the details and we'll take a look

-wgticon

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:40 AM

Too little too late Icon!  You've had your chances, many of them, and you've done sod all about it.  Time for the SAS squad to move in.

And, by the way, what is wrong with my post?  No names were mentioned.  Oh, I get it, I posted!

If you did your jobs correctly rather than slapping others with wet fish and passing beers around, we wouldn't need to post conspiracy theories.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:14 AM

I have to say MioKontic, I can't see how any rules have been broken here regarding your post. 

As far as I see, you're doing your bit for the community in highlighting possible (probable) multi-account holders.

Keep up the good work.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:34 AM

MioKontic:
    If you did your jobs correctly rather than slapping others with wet fish and passing beers around, we wouldn't need to post conspiracy theories.

WOW Mio,sounds like you need a hug. Or Something Dude. Any volunteers? LOL

RSS