Forums

Help › Forums

Re: posting scores

Tue, Mar 21 2017 2:40 PM (6 replies)
  • grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 1:47 PM

why all of a suidden, no scores are posted on y page , no mater what game I playt ?

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 2:02 PM

Why don't you see the three scores of yours posted today?

And why don't you tell us which games you miss in the list?

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 2:29 PM

Your profile page shows you played 5 rounds of various types and courses today.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2017 4:11 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm see plenty of scores listed, in fact, almost every day.

Maybe you're not  posting with the account that is missing the scores.

Just a thought.

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 8:26 AM

thanks for the replys guys..i just disciovered that my page is froze...so you can see my scores, but I cant.....and I just discovered  if I hit refresh after evry round, then they show up...again, thanks

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 12:09 PM

grizzlygrilla:

thanks for the replys guys..i just disciovered that my page is froze...so you can see my scores, but I cant.....and I just discovered  if I hit refresh after evry round, then they show up...again, thanks

It's not actually frozen.  When you open up any page, you see what is on it at that very moment.  In most cases, there are some settings that can be changed, that will have some effect on the page.  What you see is the old page information unless you close and reopen the page, or refresh the page.  You could open that page in the morning, never close it, shoot 5 or 6 games, (edit..leave the page running in the background)bring the page to the front and you won't see the scores.

Have you ever had a green my messages light, you click on it, go view the message and return and the light is still green?  The above is why, refresh the page to get rid of the green indicatior.

When any of us opened up your profile, we saw a new page with the scores.

Sorry for the accusing, but alot of us see this all the time.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 2:40 PM

+1 Gary, and a note:

The PC profile is static (in Javascript) as you confirmed, while the PC game page is more volatile in Flash. The former may also be subject to delayed renewal due to differing servers.

Methinks that this problem doesn't occur on mobile due to the different programming and hosting.

RSS