Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro Flowers Offer?

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 4 2011 4:43 PM (4 replies)
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 8:51 PM

I know I saw it up the other day on the Earn Free Credits page, but it has dissapered. I see the ads and have clicked on thm, but they don't take you to the ProFlowers page.

So, can you please put this back up WGT, or, if not, tell me WTH we can't buy off them.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 11:53 AM

Same here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 12:01 PM

Check your e-mail. I got the ad that way just this AM.

In case it's not there............

http://wgt.com/news/archive/2011/04/29/get-free-wgt-credits-for-mother-s-day.aspx

• CoachHutchins1
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:05 PM

I went to one of the offer pages for 1250 credits, bought the chocolate covered strawberries for my wife for Mother's Day, and got no credits.  WTH?  I wouldn't have bought them, so what can I do?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:43 PM

CoachHutchins1:
    chocolate covered strawberries for my wife for Mother's Day, and got no credits.  WTH?  I wouldn't have bought them, so what can I do?

on the Pffers page there is a 'SUPPORT' link at the top right.

your chocolates attempt should show up in there.

Email support.

I get success 90% of the time with support, however I have sometimes earnt credits several times a day.. and no matter what you tell them , even screen shots of the successful purchase, because youhave earnt on that day, they think you earnt from the offer you are enquiring about.

Also, because i am in australias, although i make my purchase say on the 4th May AEST

The attempt shows up as the 3rd.. and they will not accept the time difference explanation.

It is like we have to deal with children or uneducated and non english speaking reps.

Still..   if you have email proof or confirmation of your purchase..   it makes it MUCH easier.

RSS