Help › Forums

Re: What the funk was that

Tue, May 3 2011 10:32 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 8:57 AM

WGTicon:

I hear ya and this has happened to me and I am sure others myself. But, how is it a bug again? Sometimes reverse angles or other views are not available even if you seen it via replay during a game.

-wgticon

1 I watched the replay during the game and i watched it from my profile page both in reverse angle, plus why would i post about a shot that is a clear miss, a miss one would get alot during a day of play, i posted that shot as i thought it was an odd shot that went over the hole and through the flag pole nothing like the shot you see now

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:28 AM

After watching your replay, I would wonder why you would even look at a reverse angle, from the "normal" putting view (camera 1) the ball clearly went beyond and behind the hole, so my assumption would be that you putted using "reverse view" and thought the putt went in?

I'm just asking the question I guess, to see why you thought the need to look at reversed view on a missed putt, unless (as I mentioned above) you putted from the reverse view and thought the ball was in the cup.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:34 AM

The view that he saw that's missing is the reverse view and I 'm sure he saw what we've all seen, the tracer following the ball right through the pin, over the hole-your basic graphic anomaly. What's confusing him, and what WGTIcon explained away, is why he saw it before he saved it and why it wasn't there in the replay.

@duda-just one of those oddities, bud. It's not a bug and there's not much  you can do about it. Sorry.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:49 AM

Duda, this is constantly happening to me. Ever notice how you sink a shot from 100 odd yards away, and there is probably 8-9 replay angles. But when you take a short putt that you swore should have been in, then you only get 2-3 angles? Always happens. Check it out next time when you sink a putt from 30ft+, you will have lots of angles. As YJ said, its one of those oddities, but i tend to think its the DOOM BUTTON wgt have running around in peoples games. Just gotta live with it.

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:32 AM

Not sure why you would even make this thread and be so persistent about a bug or something. The main camera angle shows the shot wasn't really that close, It didn't even touch the edge.

Perspectives and camera angles are all fine and dandy, and some make it look like it's in the hole or super close, but it's an easy observation....that was a straight miss.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:32 AM

YankeeJim:
    @duda-just one of those oddities, bud. It's not a bug and there's not much  you can do about it. Sorry.

True so very true,thanks for your input guys,case closed

• PAGES
RSS